Moved to http://benttf.tumblr.com!






TUMBLR: http://benttf.tumblr.com :)
Bio
BTTF.
Heyhihello, I'm awesome. I'm shy but not anti-social. My level of maturity depends on who I'm with. I can be nice to you if you're nice. My friends mean the world to me because they have been by my side when I needed them. Last but not least, I'll remember 220510 and I'll treasure every happy moment.
Tumblr | Facebook | Twitter
edit: officially moved out of blogger and into tumblr on the 22nd of august 2010.
Articulate/links
CLICK TO GO TO MY TUMBLR 5A'08? 6A'09? 1/8'10? Amabel Amabel&Jasmine Anita Alexis Aqashah Brisa Cheri Clement Darren, Ong Esmond Eunice Felicia Isabel Jasmine Jia Wen Joey Joleen Justine Khairul Luqman Kailing Kaiting Kai Xiang Kimmi Liza Levancia Melvin MichelleTan Perlyn Quanwei Rachel Regina Sarah Shadame Sherwyn Tengsuan Wenyang Yuenqi Zhiyu Ziyun



Tuesday, February 24, 2009 @ 9:06 PM
Hellos. (: In school now, lol.

25February,
Yoh people.
Today was damn funny, hahhas. (:
In the morning, was damn funny.
A cat was found! There was a cat at the parade square, then the cat went up the tree and jumped down again, then everyone at the parade square like "Aaaahhh," Then some said the cat jumped down the tree, then Mr Teo is ALSO there. Hah. ;D
Then going to flag raising that time, the cat also on the stage. Jia Ying and I both went up on the stage, then Mr Teo went to say something like "It's flag raising, stand up!" to the cat. Hah, wanted to laugh, but can't. Must control. :X , because on the stage liao, :D
Then, flag raising ceremony.
Went back to class after that. :D
Did some worksheets here and there, then RECESS! (:
Uh, then after recess, someone lost hp -.-
Freaks. Then say that one Chinese P6 boy went to the boy's toilet and then took out the hp, then put back the pouch w/o the hp. Argh. All the P6 boys HAD to go to the hall, then Mr Mohmmad Noor also came..
Then in the hall, malay and indian go one side, left the chinese..
Chinese have 4 rows, 6A,6B and another two more classes.
Mr Mohammad Noor asked us to stand, to 'inspect' face, hah.
Then, the girl want to see who stole the hp, but she shook her head, when all the 4 rows stand up, still no sign of her hp -.-
Wth, that girl ownself go to the vb court go play, don't take care of her belongings, then it's our fault. So unreasonable siah, her own thing must take care herself lah. Zzz. -_-
Wen back to class at 10.50am.
Science period, 11am. Relief teacher came in because Mr Tan not there. Then need to do the Science Forces ws.
12 noon - 1.30pm was Chinese.
Read textbook, then went comp lab, now. Lol. (:
Now Rachel SHUT UPPPPPP! (:
to the top
?