|
TUMBLR: http://benttf.tumblr.com :)
|
|
Bio
BTTF.
Heyhihello, I'm awesome. I'm shy but not anti-social. My level of maturity depends on who I'm with. I can be nice to you if you're nice. My friends mean the world to me because they have been by my side when I needed them. Last but not least, I'll remember 220510 and I'll treasure every happy moment. Tumblr | Facebook | Twitter edit: officially moved out of blogger and into tumblr on the 22nd of august 2010.
| Articulate/links
CLICK TO GO TO MY TUMBLR
5A'08?
6A'09?
1/8'10?
Amabel
Amabel&Jasmine
Anita
Alexis
Aqashah
Brisa
Cheri
Clement
Darren, Ong
Esmond
Eunice
Felicia
Isabel
Jasmine
Jia Wen
Joey
Joleen
Justine
Khairul Luqman
Kailing
Kaiting
Kai Xiang
Kimmi
Liza
Levancia
Melvin
MichelleTan
Perlyn
Quanwei
Rachel
Regina
Sarah
Shadame
Sherwyn
Tengsuan
Wenyang
Yuenqi
Zhiyu
Ziyun
|
|
Thursday, March 5, 2009 @ 10:48 PM
Hellooooooooo. (:
Finally back to posting, after 987654321 years. :D Damn loads of homework and class work to prepare us for common tests. -.- Played facebook and stuff, I'm lazy to post! :O - Spare me please. :D o6o3o9!, Almost late for sch. :X Today no assembly talk. (Yay! Like who wants assembly talks, stupid things. -.-) Flag raising ceremony, went back to class, prepare for common test Mathematics. Shyts, :X. I hate Mathematics, Zzz. Anyway, I can predict I get about 70+ marks. :( After the test, was PE! (: Yay, love it so much. My favourite subject. :D Ran 5 rounds around the field, and it was damn muddy. Zzz, My shoes were all filled with mud. -.- Run finish, went to hall and play captains' ball. [P/s. It rhymes. Hahhhh, Hall and Ball. :D Then, Mr Colin say we need to practice throwing the ball, because our throwing techniques not so good uhhh. Mr Colin did a demostration, and he needs a partner, so Meredith volunteered. Mr Colin threw the ball(basketball) to her, then she didn't catch it. In fact, it hit her cheecks! :D:D:D:D Then Nicholas said " Was that revenge?" or something like that. THEN SHE PAISEH LIKE DUNNO WHAT SIAH! Laughing stock. :D Demostrated finish, then continued practicing throwing the ball. Next, CAPTAINS' BALLLL.! Girls vs Boys yoh, Played until 9.55am, went for recess. Recess, went to eat, then go see comp, lf 2.5 (: Recess over! , at 10.30am. Went back to do Maths common test part 2, I hate it. Sooo difficult, hainz. Chinese at 12.30pm. Went through Chinese Common Test, I got 71/90! :D:D:D So happy like siao. The highest person in the class was SpencerHo, at 71.5/90. Wooooah, quite good already okay in my class! (: Check-d answers, did corrections, 1.30pm go bus-d home. (: - Rushing to play Facebook games now, Goodbye! ♥ Amabel Granddaughter, Rachel nuer, Weichuan jiejie. ilys, x3. ? |