Moved to http://benttf.tumblr.com!






TUMBLR: http://benttf.tumblr.com :)
Bio
BTTF.
Heyhihello, I'm awesome. I'm shy but not anti-social. My level of maturity depends on who I'm with. I can be nice to you if you're nice. My friends mean the world to me because they have been by my side when I needed them. Last but not least, I'll remember 220510 and I'll treasure every happy moment.
Tumblr | Facebook | Twitter
edit: officially moved out of blogger and into tumblr on the 22nd of august 2010.
Articulate/links
CLICK TO GO TO MY TUMBLR 5A'08? 6A'09? 1/8'10? Amabel Amabel&Jasmine Anita Alexis Aqashah Brisa Cheri Clement Darren, Ong Esmond Eunice Felicia Isabel Jasmine Jia Wen Joey Joleen Justine Khairul Luqman Kailing Kaiting Kai Xiang Kimmi Liza Levancia Melvin MichelleTan Perlyn Quanwei Rachel Regina Sarah Shadame Sherwyn Tengsuan Wenyang Yuenqi Zhiyu Ziyun



Friday, January 8, 2010 @ 2:13 AM
HELLOOOOOOO. back! miss me? miss me not? I dont care. LOLS.
So, today woke up at 5.45am, eat breakfast, usual drills etc. Went to sch..
Had Spontaneous Writing. == Gosh, write till my hands ache okays. zzz.
After that was English Period. English was so funny, especially the teacher. :D Although they're strict, they're quite funny people. HAHA. ^^
After English was Music, then we went to the dance studio on lvl 3. The studio was damn freezing cold at first, but then the teacher say if we make her angry we have 3 warnings. Just nice the studio got 3 air con. So if there is a first warning she will off the first air con, etc. Then we were in the studio for one hour? Then must test some singing stuff. OH GOSH. MY REGISTER NUMBER IS 41. LOL.
Okok.
So they group us into fives then we went inside another room inside the studio room. Then must sing "LALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..." LOL. Then they ask if want to join their chior. I dont want cus I wanna join IT. LOL. :D
After that was recess. Ordered Hokkien Mee then Mushroom Soup. so damn nice. wahaha. (:
Recess finished, then next lesson was Science.
Need intro ourselves to the teacher, which we were doing for the past few days.. ==
Then finish alr teacher wanted to show us some slides but the projector isnt working. Then she call the IT Techican. When the technician fix finish alr and the powerpoint on, already 2 mins before sch ends (12.28pm) -.-
So she go to the second slide already the bell ring. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Then next lesson then go through the powerpoint slides.
Dismissed, gonna meetup w Rachel monster nuer and Esmond brother for lunch.
Then called Esmond, he keep declining. ==
Then call until.. He answered. Then I was at the bus stop waiting for him so damn long. Zzz.
Then about 1 he finally answered can. He say give him 5 mins. then give him lor. Then I waited for 5 mins still havent come. Then he say go ask PSL seniors in his school for phone numbers.
LOLS?! Just for that we're late for lunch.
Zz, neverminds.
Meetup w him at the bus stop then we took 3. Then we alighted at the bus stop near 201. Then walked to another bus stop go take 8, 18, 38 to Eastview meet w Rachel. Then reached alr, Rachel boarded and we headed for Tamp Interchange. Went to kopitiam at Tamp Mall for lunch. Then chatted.. LOLS, Rachel and I BLAMED ESMOND CUS WE'RE LATE. MUHAHA. PRESSURE HIM. :D
Then when we're there, Rachel and I were ordering from same stall. Then the auntie asked Rachel:
Auntie: 你要什么?
Rachel: Uh.. 我要九号。
Auntie: Orh.
Auntie: 你要辣妹? (你要辣椒吗,小妹。)
Me: LOLS.
Rachel: Er, 不要。
LAWLS. The auntie was trying to ask Rachel if she wants chilli added to her noodles or not.
Instead it gave me the wrong meaning. HAHAHA. XD
LOLS. Then I told Rachel, then she laughed. I think she didnt notice sial. but nvm. LOL.
Then Rachel, Esmond and I chatted w each other, laughing.. (:
Then ate finish, we walked to Interchange wanted t go home, but Esmond dk what bus t take to Pasir Ris. So Rachel go show him which bus go. Then she said bus 3 . (bastard. haha.)
So actually we were in the queue for bus 3. Then suddenly Rachel and Esmond were like running all over the interchange. Then Rachel keep chasing Esmond. == (should be? or not.)
Then we ended up in the number 3 queue again. LOLS.
So bus 3 came and we boarded. Then Rachel go video Esmond. HAHA.
Then I was enjoying air con. :D
So Rachel and I alighted at 201 there. Said goodbyes to Mr. Toon. (:
Chatted along t way, then Rachel reach her house said goodbyes. Then I went back home...
...comped. bathe. comped. again.
doneeeeeeeeee with blogging. [: OH AND ENGLISH IS SO FUNNY. LOLS.
Byebye people.
to the top
?