Moved to http://benttf.tumblr.com!






TUMBLR: http://benttf.tumblr.com :)
Bio
BTTF.
Heyhihello, I'm awesome. I'm shy but not anti-social. My level of maturity depends on who I'm with. I can be nice to you if you're nice. My friends mean the world to me because they have been by my side when I needed them. Last but not least, I'll remember 220510 and I'll treasure every happy moment.
Tumblr | Facebook | Twitter
edit: officially moved out of blogger and into tumblr on the 22nd of august 2010.
Articulate/links
CLICK TO GO TO MY TUMBLR 5A'08? 6A'09? 1/8'10? Amabel Amabel&Jasmine Anita Alexis Aqashah Brisa Cheri Clement Darren, Ong Esmond Eunice Felicia Isabel Jasmine Jia Wen Joey Joleen Justine Khairul Luqman Kailing Kaiting Kai Xiang Kimmi Liza Levancia Melvin MichelleTan Perlyn Quanwei Rachel Regina Sarah Shadame Sherwyn Tengsuan Wenyang Yuenqi Zhiyu Ziyun



Tuesday, May 18, 2010 @ 7:08 AM
Hellohellohellohellohelloooooooos. :D
Today was kinda normal ._. Nothing much happened.
Just a very brief summary of stuff that happened today.
Went to sch, after that went to general office then at 7.24am went up to 3rd floor for flag raising.
Finish alr, went back to class, Chinese Reading till 8.
8-910 PE, did the stations. 20 Pull Ups and 42cm for Sit and Reach.
910-945 was Art, got 55% which was C6 which was kinda suckish.
945-1030 Mr Lim dragged our recess a bit cause he havent finish going through the papers; got a B4 for Maths. Which sucks also.
1030-1120 Recess.
1120-1230 English. Miss Kaur was going through the Marker's Comments and then there was one person who used the quote "Crying over spilled milo" LOLS. Did quite alright for English, for a B3.
1230-1340 Science. Actually got a 72/100 but teacher cockeye uh, mark 2 wrong ans. correct. LOL. So in the end it became 70/100, A2.
After that went to ehub mac with Edward, Jun Wei and Hong Xuan. Walked to ehub and from ehub walked back, my legs damn tired =.=
Zzzzzzzzzz.
Kays, my life is so boring. .___.
Byebyeeees.

Forget about the past, live in the present, look forward in the future......
to the top
?